cATM High Performance Appliances Optimized Performance Between Allen-Bradley, Siemens and Modicon PLCs
cATM High-Performance Data Exchange Appliances
cATM appliances snap into an Allen-Bradley ControlLogix rack and communicate directly with Allen-Bradley, Siemens and Modicon PLCs. They offer an ideal way to extend eATM computer system connectivity while protecting your investment in existing controllers. These appliances feature:
- No programming required. cATM appliances feature a web browser based configuration tool for fast and easy setup. Eliminates the need to write message instructions.
- Allen-Bradley communications via Ethernet/IP, standard bridge modules ENBT, CNBT, Data Highway Plus and DH-485. Additional controllers via Siemens S7 EtherNet TCP/IP and Modicon Modbus/TCP.
- Secure operation. Since the module is not PC-based, there is little worry of software viruses, hackers or unintended operation forms affecting production.
- Factory floor tough. Designed and manufactured for the ControlLogix PAC environment.
- Availability: This module is available from ProSoft Technology as the ILX56-MM, Message Manager. It is part of their inRAX line of modules for Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PACs.